Showing Your Loved Ones You Love Them Everyday!
email@example.com with the birthday persons name and a short message from you and I will give a birthday shout out to you or from you during my show!
Emergency Kit For Your Family
According to FEMA, your emergency kit should include:
1. Water - one gallon, per person, per day for at least 3 days
2. Food - at least a 3 day supply of non-perishable food for the family
3. Food and water for any pets
4. Cash or traveler's checks
5. Copies of important family documents, such as insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container
6. Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each family member
7. Complete change of clothing for each family member (make sure it is weather-appropriate so if you live in a cold climate, pack sweaters)
8. Battery-powered or hand crank radio
9. Flashlight and extra batteries
10. First-Aid Kit
11. Whistle to signal for help
12. Dust mask for every member of the family, just in case the air is contaminated
13. Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
14. Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
15. Can opener for food (if food is canned)
16. Mess kits—paper cups, paper plates, plastic utensils, paper towels
17. Local maps
18. Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
19. Fire extinguisher
20. Matches in a waterproof container
21. Any personal hygiene items your family may need
22. Medications or list of medications taken regularly
23. Books, games, puzzles for the kids
Emergency Kit For Your Car
1. Non-perishable food
3. A battery-powered or hand crank radio
4. Extra flashlights and batteries
5. First aid kit
6. A change of clothes
Quick & Easy Family Meals
thinly sliced green Cabbage
chopped fresh cilantro
1. Add oil and minced garlic in a large pot; heat over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or
until garlic is golden brown and fragrant. Meanwhile, drain hominy using large Colander.
2. Immediately add broth, enchilada sauce, water, oregano and hominy; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 8 minutes.
3. As hominy mixture comes to a boil, dice chicken. Add chicken to Casserole;
simmer until heated through.
4. As posole simmers, thinly slice cabbage and chop cilantro. Slice lemon into wedges.
5. To serve, divide posole among serving bowls; top with cabbage. Garnish with cilantro and